Diamond Painting Pro Tips
Diamond painting can be tons of fun and it sure does bring out your creative best! However, the procedure is slightly complex and while it may take no time to become a pro, it is best to remain safe with these tips!
1. First and foremost, remember to choose a kit that will keep you happy for a looong time!
2. Carefully check out your canvas before beginning and organize all your crystals in a tray with the flat side down.
3. Have you heard of working your way up? That’s what you should do with your canvas! Begin at the bottom and work your way up.
4. Peel off the plastic sheet covering the canvas in small sections to ensure the canvas stays sticky and doesn’t dry out. It will also help you organize your work into sections.
5. It is best to do things one at a time so start with one color and then move onto the next for better organization.
6. Use a toothpick as a setter to place crystals that are sort of jutting out or aren’t properly in place.
7. Last but definitely not the least, have patience and fun as you will most definitely create a masterpiece!
8. If you are looking for a valentines day gift, get a rose bear for your valentine.
Post time: Nov-25-2022